|Ultrafine wire drawing machine E10S160|
|02.07.2018 bis 01.11.2018|
For our customers with ultrafine wire diamter: the wire drawing machine E10S160. For wire diameter 80µm down to 10 µm
Now available with traversing die holder, for abrasive wire materials
Machine on stock!
|WIRE Show 2018|
|16.04.2018 bis 20.04.2018|
Dear customer, thanks a lot for visiting us in Duesseldorf.
We will Keep in touch!
|WIRE Moscow 2017|
|05.06.2017 bis 08.06.2017|
The International Wire and Cable Trade Fair in Russia
Visit us at booth D32 (Niehoff)
|09.05.2017 bis 11.05.2017|
We are pleased to welcome our US customers at booth 841 on the INTERWIRE 2017 in Atlana
|ISO 9001:2015 Certification|
SCHMIDT Maschinenbau GmbH is now certified by ISO 9001:2015
The well-known quality and durability of all SCHMIDT machines is know ensured by a quality-management system. A success of the complete SCHMIDT team!
|04.04.2016 bis 08.04.2016|
Thank you for visiting us at the trade fair in Düsseldorf, and the opportunity to present Schmidt as the world leader in fine and ultrafine modern wire drawing machine manufacturer!
|Drawing machine with inline plasma annealer - sophisticated technology|
latest technologie now available: drawing machine with inline plasma annealer for ferrus applications
e.g.: stainless stelle wire 0,15 - 0,6 mm, drawed and annealed at 15 m/s, with uninterrupted spool change
|20.04.2015 bis 30.05.2015|
Welcome to the wire and cable manufacturing trade show INTERWIRE 2015 from Apr 27 - Apr 30 in Atlanta/USA. Meet us at booth #740, toghether with our agent NENA (Niehoff/Endex)
Yours Schmidt Team
|New slipless drawing machine|
the brand new splipless drawing machine type 200-50 ensures best wire quality come along with moderate iinvest cost. Singel drives with power 4 kW up to 11 kW enables a wide range of application. Thanks to the modulare concept (5 drawing steps in one module) and the 160 mm and 200 mm drawing shives the machien is usable for wire diameter from 3,0 mm to 0,4 mm. Easy access and handling safes labour cost. As an option the integration of an electric annealer is possible.
|NEW MODULAR DRAWING MACHINE|
the new cone-drawing machine 20-2/31 consists of a compact modular design and state-of-the-art features. This high quality project of a genuinely innovative natur supports your pretentious process desire.
- the central Spooler and supply modul can be expanded up
to 4 drawing modules
- suitable for a wide diameter range: 0,2 bis 0,020 mm final wire diameter
- stainless steel, copper, precious metals and alloys
- traversing spooler with electronically controlled spooler-tension
· automatic traverse correction for optimal and stable spooling
· cones made from zirconium oxide-ceramic
· adjustable die holders, for minimized cone wear out
· each drawing modul comes with its own drive. This enables an electronically
minimizing of the slip between the drawing modules
· final die elongation freely programmable (10-20%)
· adjustable final die position for optimal cast and helix
· rotating final die for optimal die wear out
· reversing wire-diameter and -ovality supervision
· drawing lubrication tank with magnet-coupled pump and
filter system (1, 2, 5 und 10 µm)
· switch over to central drawing lubrication supply